We are frequently asked by our customers if it’s worth it for them to get the wash and wax instead of the regular car wash. Obviously, any upgrade of the packages comes with huge benefits for your car, but now we would only like to concentrate on the benefits of waxing.
First off, I believe it’s important to underline the fact that after researching all products on the market, we decided to use exclusively carnauba wax, and here’s why:
- Carnauba wax is natural, directly derived from the carnauba palm tree
- Carnauba wax is the preferred car wax of collectors and car enthusiasts because it creates a rich, warm glow
- It transforms the paint into a deep, liquid pool that shimmers under changing light conditions
- It lasts for about 6-8 weeks, keeping the paint nice and shinny
- It appeals to people who want the absolute most stunning show car shine available
- Carnauba wax is breathable
- It protects your paint from water and exterior agents
- Carnauba wax creates a hydrophobic surface on the car
- It is the leading product used in car detailing
So whenever a client is asking us whether they should wax their car or stick to the regular wash, our answer is a definitely YES in favor of the wax. It is absolutely necessary to periodically wax your car if you want to maintain the paint in good shape.